Saturday, December 02, 2006

thanks and sorry

dear friends,

thanks for standing up for me; but i'm sorry coz u are all referred as childish.

i got phone calls and an email giving me reasonable reasons to delete or amend my previous post, but i'm not doing it. maybe i like to embarass myself too much.

by the way, JT apologized in an email about calling me a 'whore'. so if anyone of u who was angry because of that, please be relief.

however, after reading her email made me realize i was really a FOOL for taking him as a friend. not because i should not be any closer to a girl-friend's boyfriend, but he actually never intended to treat me as a friend like he always said.


当大家都抢着当受害者时,我唯有当坏人;
一句到尾。

5 Comments:

Blogger fairytinkerbell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:20 pm  
Blogger fairytinkerbell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:21 pm  
Blogger fairytinkerbell said...

From the email i sent to you:

"For your blog post, i know you're trying to challenge me. For the fact that i posted something about you before. However, please bear in mine that i did not put your exact initial like what you did and also, non of the people that read my blog knows who you are except for Shirlexia of course and i was complaining more about my bf, i did not stepped on you so much. JT is obviously me, don't try to say or think its not, cause it will be even more childish. So please tell your friends, those who commented they don't know who i am, don't know what you did. Don't judge me. I want you to remove the blog post (and i think he agrees) because aside from the sms-es all the other things you said and sited us as example is not true, maybe to some extend it is true, but that is only for us to know. Not for your friends or whoever that reads your blog to know. You can remain the sms bit though, because i admit i sent that, i won't deny it."

If you insist not to remove, there is a need for this to be here.

Take that! And no, DEFINITELY you are not the bad person. I AM the bad one, after all i was the one who first call you a whore. Its ok for ppl to pity you. I pity you too, quite pityful... oh, you poor poor thing...

12:32 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

我不明白为什么要我离开他们生活的人还要不断骚扰我。
因为我英文太差,所以这次用华语,我的母语来写。

12:33 pm  
Blogger Urban Bubble said...

Because, you should learn to know the feeling of being bugged on. It has been 4 years for me.

I'm not gonna bug u for 4 years don't worry my face do not have such thick skin like yours

Take it as that, if you'd leave me or the both of us alone a long time ago, i'd leave you alone too :) so glad you know how it feels now, and so glad to be the initiator, the bad person to have this ended (hopefully)

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home