Sunday, November 26, 2006

missing in action

i've been missing in action for quite some time... u guys missing me much yet? hehehe...

no, i'm not back yet, but stealing some time to update my blog... i miss blogging!

i'm now doing 3 programmes in a roll, trying to achieve my best performance! *keeping my fingers cross*

anyway, here's some update in summary:

1) met up with a primary school mate last nite for dinner, he just came back from New Zealand, missed him alot, and we talked so much like we haven't talk for ages... which is true... how nice if i can go travel like him!

2) i was cursed for the past few days, i think... all i thought was letting go of things that mean nothing in my life, but be sincere... however, things ended up badly. they broke up again, because of me... or because of me? God knows... if we're not meant to be friends, then its okay... i'm willing to let go the friendship... no more misunderstanding, please... 2 of them were my friends, now one gone, the remaining one... i'm not sure if a normal meet up will stir another echo... so... better not...

3) busy with work... BUSY BUSY BUSY... enjoying every bit of it...

... and rewarding myself with some Patchi made my day! or sneak to cinema for a movie will be a nice choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home