Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i snatched her boyfriend?

28-Nov-06 15:42

From: JT

"Hey i need to talk to u.Have a few questions for u.U dont have to answer,but i need to ask.Y are u seeing **(the bf)?Do u know that it will hurt me?Do u know that u are so irritating to me the moment i see ur pictures on his phone i broke up wif him?U mayb happy n laughing now i dont really care.I just wanna know y u doin this to me?Do i owe u somethgi snatch ur gf or somethg?"

I replied, "Im seeing him, not dating him. N i never want both of u to break up."

28-Now-06 16:23

From: JT

"If u say it thn u r contradictin by seeing him.i dont see any reason y u shld see him.Unless u enjoy him spendin n fetchin u like u cant earn ur own $ i thnk u are like a whore who need guys 2spend money on u.Anyway to make u happier we really brokeup.Because i dont see the reason y he is still seeing u whn of the 4 years plus we r 2gether u are the only main reason y we ever quarrel seriously.he dint say no whn i said i wanna break up mayb u can go ask him if its bcos he love u thn u all can start dating each other.Please fuck out off my life i'm makin my part my moving away from him,bcos i wan YOU out of my life.Pls stay out. Thanks"

I replied, "Was i ever 'in' ur life? N so sorry to tell that he's dying to spend on me, but i never wanted anything from him!"

28-Now-06 16:43

From: JT

"Ya n u r dying to whore urself haha"

And I wanted to reply, but I didn't... "Why can't u accept the fact that he didn't love you long time ago? And please do not blame me when he has the intention to cheat on you. If not me, there's always someone else." I guess it'll hurt more if I replied so...

****************************************************************

so, the moral of the story is:

1) Accept the fact when your partner doesn't love you anymore and stop blaming the one he wanted to tackle.

2) Understand the situation before putting blame on others because when you don't see the point for your boyfriend meeting up another girlfriend of yours, you should've asked. And for the scenario above, the reasons were: a) the bf takes the girl as a close friend where he shared his work and life trouble/opinion/good news with , and b) the bf can't stand the gf but he thinks he has to be responsible to a girl who has been with him for years, so he can't make up his mind to break up, instead waiting for the gf to say so, but would like to talk to someone at the meantime.

3) All the bf out there should not leave your current gf if she's willing to MARRY you, GIVE BIRTH to your kids and DON'T MIND IF U HAVE A MISTRESS OUT THERE AFTER SHE HAS THE KIDS.

4) Girls, never let a boy-friend pays the bills even he earns like 5 figure a month and you only see him like once or twice a month or u'll be refer as a whore by his gf. Bear in mind that he might be courting you if he pays for that. Or might as well stop seeing him and tell him that the reason is because he earns a lil' more bling bling and he is attached, to avoid scenario as above.

5) Sometimes, boyfriends lie...

6) When you don't know what the other party knows, keep your mouth shut. As for the scenario above, Don't tell me both of you only argue over ME because I almost get to know the reasons everytime you people fought, even that time when both of you were at Australia. Not that I wanted to know so much, too bad your bf wants to share them with me. I can't keep hanging up, can I?

**************************************************************

I know all my friends will say that its not JT's fault for being angry at me because I was the one who didn't tell her when I first knew that there was something fishy going on. What I did was rejecting him and gave him ideas to maintain his relationship with her.
I was so silly to categorized that man in my Friends' list. I was such a fool and it is definitely a punishment for me to end up like this. Loosing and hurting a friend...


I'm really childish for blogging this right? But I just can't help... *shrug*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chin up girl, i know youre stronger than that!

=) behind your back!

5:21 am  
Blogger Urban Bubble said...

like i dont thk any girl (unless she's a whore like you) would continue going out with someone else's boyfriend if the gf already mentioned to you long time ago that she feels uneasy about.. thanking for whoring yourself again, just proves it...

and anyway, how do you know he's the one that don't love me long time ago? maybe i haven't been too? just using you as an excuse to ditch him? Thanks anyway

11:39 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Somehow, those who are blinded never seems to see things clearly. Whatever it is, whenever there is a third party, it is not just his/her fault. you just can't clap with one hand. Please dont be silly.
I dont understand why you like to use the word whore ? If things turned sour, face it like a real grown up. Take it and leave.

Yvevonne has plenty of others who are better and richer going after her, why would she even bother about CK in the first place ? think yourself, what is so good about him ??

Her blog is for her friends and those who care about her to read, if you are offended, please keep it to yourself.

9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH U MOTHER FUCKER JUS SHUT THE FUCK OFF AND GO AWAY U BITCH! YES U ARE! EVONN WAS THE ONE WHO DUN NEED TO EXPLAIN ALL TIS TO U! DAMN I NEVER SEE SUCH A STUPID GIRL LIKE U! DAMN I M PITY OF U MY DEAR EVONN FOR FACING TIS KIND OF STUPID JOKE! BAH, AT LEAST U LEARNED AND FACED IT BUT NOT LIKE THE OTHERS.

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those who were calling ppl as whores pls look at the mirror n think about ur language coz you just act and made urself like one.stop being a crazy woman n stop bad mouth-ing about ppl everywhere.if u think u r right just keep ur mouth shut,coz only ppl who knew they are wrong will start being a bitch n talk about ppl to claim themselves as a victim, as a innocent person n the most important thing is they childishly thought that they r right.You will only lose a person when you dun have the ability to keep a person next to u or when the person doesnt love you at all,so pls start to be self-soncious n accept the fact that you lose to urself but not anyone.In addition,sorry to say that he really doesnt have anything at all that worth to be snatch away.pls start to pity urself by stop bitching to prevent urself from losing the only little left dignity coz u have already lost most of them from what u have done.
-ru-

1:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“只有理亏的人才需要将自己演变为受伤的鹿“
亲爱的,
对得起自己就行了!



永远支持你

5:34 pm  
Blogger fairytinkerbell said...

hey YveVonn, lets hope this friend of yours isn't stupid or blind as it seems to me... as i said and i thk it's quite obvious i am the bad person and you are the 'shou hai zhe'. I pity you as the 'shou hai zhe' man, and yet you keep enhancing that you are one, and still insist to show it. Sighs...

oh i'm sorry but i'm multi lingual intelligent, just that my computer don't support chinese writing. I pity those unintelligent and then makes excuses for themselves

oh if you thk its none of my business and tht she is just encouraging you, too bad, my this message is to you too :) hah! well, from the start, my bf and business was non of your business too and of course certainly none of you "friend's" business

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home