Friday, December 18, 2009

the must watch! & the up-to-u-lah choices

ZOMBIELAND

This is too funny to be missed!!!

Its been a while since I laughed out loud in the cinema watching a movie that falls under the genre of comedy. Probably it's really stupid and I really like it.

Must pay full attention on the Bill Murray part.

The duration is just nice for you to be entertained, not to think logically, in a way, get your brain to rest and just enjoy the caramel popcorns.

Do not hesitate if you want to relax your mind during this year end money spending season. Hehe...

STORM RIDERS II

CG is really nice, from the point of view of an outsider like me. But the story... i think it's empty. And only comic fans can truly understand the plot.

Then again, if you are going to watch for whatever reasons... please beware of two scenes. Not only it laughed my tears off, but everyone else in the cinema.
First - the old man who sweeps the floor. 3 men in that short scene. I think around half way of the show. It comes in just nice as a breather.
Second - the creation of a new name for the sword methods by Cloud. His master, No Name created a word and that scene has the funniest conversation ever.

After all, the hunks are nice to watch compare to the pale Cullen guy. Oops!

TWILIGHT: NEW MOON SAGA

I still can't believe that I watched it, and in cinema. Unbelievable.

Probably it's unfair to comment as I didn't watch the first one, but judging based on this movie alone... I must say it's very not nice. Or, I don't like it.

I felt like leaving the hall after like 5-10min after the show. But later managed to entertain myself throughout the movie. How you may ask. Some silly jokes that only Raz & I could understand, I supposed.

Though so, it won't change me. I'll still watch other vampire-oriented movie. For example, THIRST from Korea. The DVD is waiting for me!!!

TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE

Eye candy. I love both of them. But the plot is not as appealing as I thought it should be.

Not that I'm a big fan of romance. But I do appreciate movies like The Lake House. So... in short, I prefer P.S I Love You than this. No, not bias because of Gerard Butler... :P

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ShiRLeXia said...

I'm so jealous!!!
I've been busy with some other things, have no time to watch movies!
And... You watching New Moon Saga is really really UNBELIEVABLE!!!

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home