Monday, December 07, 2009

un-screw experience

finally, after a year & 3 months, i admitted myself to the hospital for the 'un-screw' surgery. same hospital, same doctor, same leg (spot), same operation theatre, same anaesthetist... different me.

memories playing like slide show in my mind... i recalled the two weeks stay in hospital and how i discharged on crutches. every moment in there, everything that happened.

of course, i'd like to thank my parents for being supportive and friends (i think i don't have to mention names/ you-know-who) who show their concern. i appreciate it all a lot, sincerely from the bottom of my heart.



u may check out my facebook for more photos~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ShiRLeXia said...

You need a surgery to un-screw them???
So you can go home straight? Can walk???

12:42 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

im fine... cant walk & stand much coz giving more pressure will make my ankle swollen n get bruises... just got another 2 weeks MC from doc! :P

2:09 pm  
Blogger muteaudio said...

2 weeks MC! How nice. To whom did u handed your 2 weeks MC to? Which HR dept?

6:42 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

insurance claim lah!

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home