Saturday, November 21, 2009

account closed

it was yesterday that i finally closed the account for this production. the post is still on going, but it's not within my pay-area, so it's not within my professional area then. not my usual way of work though. anyway.

still, i'd like to show my gratitude here.
thank you to those who listened to my nags and complains, helped me distressed throughout. thank you to those who compliment on my work to be supportive. utmost, thank you to those who pointed out mistakes that i made and corrected me. i've learnt so much from these.

i suffered, i struggled, i survived, i made mistakes, i learnt, i accomplished.

what's next? come what may!
as they said, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next will be the things you wanna do and I'll give you my full support. You can have my word. :-)

G

2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad dat things/work that u've been struggling with has been sorted..is good to know dat care dat u need are handy and available while u needed.
Keep it up...do always have faith in urself n wat u do.

2:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home