Monday, October 20, 2008

some updates about my healing progress

TEN things i can't do YET:

1) Walk normally like how i used to be [GETTING A LOT MORE NORMAL]
*2) Drive a manual car (can drive auto car though)
3) Reach my feet while shower [CAN REACH NOW]
4) Eat food that i LOVE with my mum's permission (i had some at her back...shhh...but i miss ice-cream and sashimi so much...) [NOT THAT I HAVE A LOT OF CHANCES THOUGH]
5) Go back to work (to be precise, i can only sit in the office and work; no more recce or move around YET)[WORKING ON SOME SCRIPTS AND I HOPE THEY WORK]
6) Arch my back standing, neither front nor back (yes, i can do it until 30 degrees perhaps?) [I THINK I'M REACHING 45 DEGREES OR MORE]
7) Play sports (though Catt suggested swimming~~)[I HOPE TO GO SWIMMING WITH CATT SOON]
8) Go to cinema freely [I'M TARGETING THIS AT MID NOVEMBER, OR EARLIER]
*9) Stomp on my left foot
10) Squat (even sitting down on floor is a tough task)[I JUST TRIED, I CAN MAKE IT!]

FIVE things on top of my wish list NOW:

1) BE INDEPENDENT
2) BE INDEPENDENT
3) BE INDEPENDENT
4) BE INDEPENDENT
5) BE INDEPENDENT

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger muteaudio said...

why be independant when you can have otheres to pamper you? Enjoy while it last!

2:40 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

bcoz i've learnt that enjoying being dependent n pampered is sinful in a way..i dont want to feel d guilt n d pain anymore..i want to heal..n be INDEPENDENT..

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home