Monday, October 13, 2008

my MC ended yesterday but i'm still giving it till Nov!


If you think i actually got back to my normal daily life after the previous entry about my recovery, then u are wrong. I'm still resting at home but with better mobility. And the picture you see is my feet last week, wearing a pair of shoes, after two months being 'kaki ayam' or on slippers. I'm quite excited. Finally the swelling got so much less and my foot can actually fit into my shoe!

TEN things i can't do YET:

1) Walk normally like how i used to be
2) Drive a manual car (never tried on an auto car though)
3) Reach my feet while shower
4) Eat food that i LOVE with my mum's permission (i had some at her back...shhh...but i miss ice-cream and sashimi so much...)
5) Go back to work (to be precise, i can only sit in the office and work; no more recce or move around YET)
6) Arch my back standing, neither front nor back (yes, i can do it until 30 degrees perhaps?)
7) Play sports (though Catt suggested swimming~~)
8) Go to cinema freely (i have not been to for more than 2 months...kill me...)
9) Stomp on my left foot
10) Squat (even sitting down on floor is a tough task)

FIVE things on top of my wish list NOW:

1) watch movieS in the cinema
2) eat ice-cream or drink milkshake
3) finish up post production of my latest short film
4) go for a walk at any taman (mind the mosquitoes), i miss the blue sky, sun shine and wind caressing me...
5) kill the ants in my room (o~m~g)

I'm sure those that i can't do now, i'll be able to manage soon, and those that i wish to do, same thing, i'll do it real soon!

p/s i'm working on some scripts too... not too unproductive...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess everyone will poke my face when they see i suggest u to swim...

It's ok, we have Baby Pool~! >=D

2:28 pm  
Blogger ShiRLeXia said...

leng lui, I didn't know you had a swollen leg! I thought it was all about the back?
But get well soon ok?
And by the way, that's a bloody cute pair of shoes!!!

2:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggested swimming too. swimming is a good exercise, and yet, it won't made your injuries worse! but you should at least "swim" and "play water" the proper way. unless "you can swim like a frog", hahaha!!!

take care and recover soon

13

4:00 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

dear catt,
i don't want attention from all the babies' parents!

dear 13,
if u'd remember, u n catt have not fulfilled your task of teaching me how to swim!!!

dear lex,
u know what? i so wish to go shopping with u now!!! i have not been out to c people for like ages...sigh...

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah~ swimming is gooD de ne (in proper way) One of my fren hurt her back bone too, her doc suggest her to swim. keke

haha kill ants???! guo lan bian tai~

roti

11:06 am  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

if u have 5 days a week waking up by ant-biting... then u'd do the same ok, ms.bian-tai...

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear... you thought you live in the jungle? how come a lot of ant? or you actually hired some chocolate under you bed??

roti

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home