Friday, June 18, 2010

u were speaking to my heart

it was not long ago when we had this little chat on fb. it was a short conversation but u were speaking to my heart. we never really meet often but its amazing when i read those words. its like u were uttering every word to my deepest soul. i felt supported and wanted.

for years we met and befriended each other. we've seen the upsides and downsides of each other. we won't know how much or how deep we know and feel for each other if there weren't these experiences that ate us up.

7 years ago, i was just a naive girl who 'tumbled' into the industry. u were the very first person who held my hands and be my guidance. u are my guru.

thank you for having faith in me. thank you for being supportive. thank you for walking into my life, and standing still.

i wish what u wish for me would come true. and i'll be brave too.

and u, stay healthy and be happy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home