Wednesday, February 17, 2010

pre-CNY porkielicious @ Gao Ren Guan

it was a few days before CNY, Catt & I decided to have a pork-feast @ Gao Ren Guan Subang Jaya SS15 as Catt adores the char-siew alike fried pork cheek a lot.

so this 南乳脆PORK didn't fail us, as delicious as usual... take my word for it as I'm not a pork-person.

we then took the boss's word and try the pork knuckle as well!

i had doubt as i'm really afraid of that pork-smell... but Catt was kind enough to share me the more fried & skinny part, so i was saved! it's nice, nicer than the Western style as Catt claims.

well, if you think you have missed this, nope! all these nice porkie dishes are still available until the very end of CNY, and you shall explore more of them. i'm going back to try the eggplant roasted pork on my next trip! maybe Lou Sang as well!

if you need more information, please visit here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home