Friday, April 17, 2009

birthday present

April is indeed a birthday month to me, as almost half of the month is filled with friends' & family members' birthday.

mine is yet to come, less than 2 weeks from now, so i do get questions like "what do u want for your birthday?", "tell me what u want as your birthday present." etc.

at first, i thought i want to come up with a wish list, so that i can get all the stuffs i want at my birthday. however, 2 days ago, a thought strike me. this year, i want cash instead.

dear friends,
u don't have to celebrate with me just because its my birthday (we don't have to meet occasionally as if we are so distant or that busy with life) , but if u intend to buy me a birthday present or has allocated a sum for it, just give me the money, regardless how much. i'd like to donate them to the 30-Hour Famine organized by World Vision that is going to take place on 22nd & 23rd August 2009. i'm not sure if i'll be able to join the camp due to yet to be confirmed work schedule, but i'd like to be the individual participant.


don't worry, if u think u don't like the idea, u can ignore this post of entry. i'm not forcing, just suggesting. but if u were to contribute, i'll donate all and post the receipt on the blog as evidence.

again, dear all April babies, Happy Birthday, be healthy & be happy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous friedchicky said...

okay~ okay~

9:57 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

to date, i got my granny's and your support. thx!~

10:29 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

here's some updates:

i got support from granny, ru's mum & catt... plus myself, total to date is 320.

tmr is the deadline...

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home