Tuesday, June 26, 2007

for the pass 48 hours

there were ups and downs for the pass 48 hours.

no sleep for the night and previous day, followed by MTV Singapore's promo shoot with the call time at 0630hrs, and 4hrs of 988 training class at night... and finally my body recognized my bed at 2a.m.
true enough, that's consider normal for production people, or even, small case.
but not when you have emotion burden.
not when you have emotion burden and still want to act like a pro.

life gets uneasy when your love ones feel uneasy. guess that's the charm of love.

it is actually persisting...and it shall not end so soon...

why is guilt always on my way towards love?
or was it 可一不可再?

okay... no more crying baby mood for an old-enough-adult like me...

so the MTV promo shoot was really a good experience for a 'katak di bawah tempurung' production person like me. at least i got the idea how non-Malaysians work. at least i got the idea of shooting a promo (i mean, real nice one). at least i got to know how the real Utt and Denise are. at least...

but the class was really bad. i failed one of my tasks and my headache and sunburnt is killing me...

nevermind... i'm getting over it smoothly...
the sadness will remain where it should be and the profession shall take place too...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home