Saturday, March 24, 2007

one step nearer

hey people, thanks for being so supportive and thanks for the concern and love. result was announced last night, and i made it to the top FIVE, another step closer to succeed.

how i wish i was better prepared to counter the obstacles beyond me but no worries, here i am, along with my confident and your support to accomplish my task.

the coming two Thursdays are my on air days, 7a.m. to 10a.m, voting starts 8a.m. to 10p.m. ONLY THOSE TWO DAYS, 29 March and 5 April. this time, i don't mind if u become the listener and judge me, vote only u think i'm good enough to be and deserve another chance. of course, i appreciate every support, every comment u give.

the next round will be an elimination round again, 5 become 3. even if i don't make it, i promised u to perform my best on that 2 days. i believe that all 5 of us will be able to perform our best, and its a sprinkle of luck that we need.

before i end this entry, u can actually catch a glimspe of me on 8tv, Tuesday, 27 March 4.30p.m.

let's keep our fingers crossed again...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well done...:) I'll give u upmost support and encouragement...All the best and good luck...

Keeping my finger cross everyday..:)

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我不管~~!!!!我才是帮你最多的!!!!
我要酬劳!!!!!!!哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!

anyway,祝福你!!
我会继续召集人马sms给你的!!!
嘿嘿~~!!

P.S: 你要请我吃饭!!不!!不可以那么简单!!等我再想好了才告诉你~ XP

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, support from chee siang here

11:11 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

hey ppl, really thanks 4 yr support. n yes, pls feed me with ideas as im not that a creative person. thanks ya, mow mow... ;)

han, u still owe me bird nest la... hahahaha...

1:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

............................

i tot u are suppose to owe me sumthing...?
(-_-lll)

9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home