Saturday, March 17, 2007

my secret off day

so i let myself off for a day, and had my movie marathon.

i started with Death Note, followed by Ren Yu Duo Duo then ended with Hustle & Flow.

Death Note is abit less detail in movie, well, its some little details that a movie can't really present. But it did make my parents bugging me for Death Note 2. So, dear supplier, please note that! ;)

Ren Yu Duo Duo is colourful, not too much of a fairy tale except for the unrealistic / not logic moves... the content is a little vacant for this feature length... i fell asleep twice... the pace is too slow and the content just can't support all the so-called mis-en-scene. In all the Focus Asia series that i watched, i still think that Crazy Stone is the best!

Hustle & Flow, "everyone gotta have a dream". Simple, but that made me think. Do i have a dream? Yes. Something far beyond i can achieve, i call that d-r-e-a-m. But something i knew i'd achieve sooner or later, i call that... resolution? perhaps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home