Tuesday, March 20, 2007

what a sudden new start

first, i made up my mind a week before. then, i mistaken the date. somehow, i was meant to participate as the organizer add another day for audition.

everything started on Sunday. Nit & me went to the venue, i registered, queued and she waited patiently. then i went in, started the routine, got into the 2nd round. then we went for lunch, chatted, i wasn't paying high hope.
4p.m., her phone rang, the organizer team called, I'M IN!

i was so thrilled, being one of the thirty.

Nit & me then went all over to get my IC copied, took passport photos, buy a white T-shirt as required. She then left with my car as she had to work at night. There she left me with her blessings, and got my family, Vivian, Boon, his friend and YG in return.

an hour later, me and the other 29 went up to the stage just to stand a chance to get into another round. i must admit that i might not have stage fright, but i definitely have crowd fright. so... i tried my best, and prepared for the worst, being eliminated.

then, result announced, I'M IN! again. ThrilleD!!! again.

me and the 14 had to get back on stage and compete again. this time, i was less nervous, i tried my best AGAIN.

again, result announced, I'M IN! again. it was 10p.m. 12 hours since i arrived at the venue. relief...

next, the 10 of us had to draw. i picked a Monday along with another candidate. which means, we had to be in the studio 7a.m. the next day. which was yesterday.

i reached studio 3 quarter to 7a.m. and started talking through the mic with another 2 veteran at half past 8. 4 of us ended the show at 10a.m. my 'nanny' asked me and the other candidate, Ruby to write a diary at approximately 300 words. after that, we headed to lunch, and went off to somewhere in KL to give out the freebies with the station's crew.

oh ya, as the story developed till this part, i must not forget to mention, SMS vote is the only way to determine if i stand a chance to the TOP FIVE. and, it was 10a.m. to 10p.m. yesterday.

so, the result will be out, guess this Saturday, let's see if i'll be eliminated or voted the top 5. if u asked me, of course i'd be more than happy to be the top five! move forward another round again, and get thrilled again and again! ;)

let's keep my fingers crossed...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Qz said...

if you get in, i promise you if i am in KL, every morning, 988 will be what I listen to ONLY !!!

SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!

Getting the Maximum support from US (me and jean) from here !!!

Before anything unfolds, we will both keep our fingers crossed !

7:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U can do it. Keeping my finger cross everyday. U have lots of people around to support. U have my full support if u need it.

All The Best!

5:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoh....congrats....im so happy for you!! ok, obviously thats nothing much i can do, but still i can keep my fingers crossed.....u go girl...

5:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home