Wednesday, June 07, 2006

left

060606...

that's the date.

no, i'm not related to Omen. yes, u know what i'm writing about.

well, 2 years and 3 months.

some asked if i feel sad to leave;
to be frank, i don't feel that way.

i love the people i in touch with,
but the connections don't end yesterday,
we can still meet up else where,
or,
who knows we may bump into each other and serve the same project?

i love the ex-company,
when i'm serving it.
although i bad mouth it,
yet, u can see me promoting it in every way i can.
now,
i should start loving my new company...

i love the industry,
still,
though it let me down so many times.
when i look back,
maybe i let it down,
so i shall pull my strength together and build something better!

i'd like to thank my boss, Wee Ping, my beloved B Lian and Yu Hong for being kind to me those days. i'm glad that i was fated to work with them in a team. for my flaws and for everything, i thank them from the bottom of my heart.

too formal?!
so not me?!

give me a break...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ari said...

All the best to your new job! I don't think there's any company that we will 'love' unless it pays 50K a year by doing nothing. But it's always a GOOD thing to see how far you can go and hold to opportunities!!!!

Hope your collegues are as nice as those in your old company!

7:57 pm  
Blogger Moment of My Feelings said...

Good Luck and All the Best in everything you do...

12:34 pm  
Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

ari & the moment,
thanks...

jess,
i'm now doing free lance...will look for a permanent job...

fried chicky,
my working time is even abnormal now! ;p

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home