Saturday, November 29, 2008

wondering and wondering

last nite, i got a call from YL. she apologized sincerely, and hoped that i will be working with her soon. i smiled and said, "it's okay, i understand."

as i thought i'll be working on December onwards, its not happening now. i'm not sure if its my luck that keep me stay away from getting back to the hectic life so soon, or if its my luck taking its own sweet time to travel back to me since then. not forgetting to mention, if i don't get the magic call by today, i won't get my job in the top of my wish list too (if i've ever mentioned to anyone of you, its the secretive permanent job).

besides, for some reason, a few of my close friends are not experiencing good times lately. one is challenging (or rather losing hope of) the judiciary system of our country, one is angry at me or perhaps a little misunderstanding, one is having confusion with her inner feelings and intuition at the east, two are in conflict of their ever-close-to-heart relationship... and perhaps like the kitty said, everyone has its own (sad) story to tell. i do agree. just as Anderson Cooper written, "Everyone has a different war. We all see our own little slice; no one ever sees it the same.".

actually, an idea strikes into my mind right after i got YL's phone call. i thought, i want to take a leave from... myself. i'd like to leave this space/room that i've been spending too much time for the past three months. whereto? i have a few choices in mind. but, how am i supposed to convince my parents? that's really the toughest part of the whole plan.

u may claim me being superstitious. but ban liong n i strongly believe that, if we'd ever disclose our plans, then the plan will be ruined one way or another. so, i'm not going to further my plans or ideas here. keep your fingers crossed for me, if its not too much of a hassle.

well, even so, the first of December is still going to be exciting, as i'm going to wish someone a Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart. and my dear, it'll be happening every year for the rest of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home