Sunday, February 24, 2008

... ...

yesterday, an hour plus before the concert starts, i was stuck in a car park. the car window of the driver's seat is disabled from its control button. like any other days, i just pressed it, window went down, i paid for the parking and then it happened.

i thought it was just a small matter, which it is. so i got my car a space, parked nicely and tried to work on closing the window.

it was hard. i just don't have the strength but i kept pulling the window with my hands , because i thought it must be some sort of wrong alignment (cut the power window wiring part). it moved a bit and stuck again. it was half way, i couldn't leave my car, it was getting dark, no one passed by.

all i need was another pair of hands to help me, either pull the window or press the button.

so i called. but who? the first i called was my colleague who went concert with me. but i just failed to tell her my location. so i said, okay, i'd try again.

at that moment, i felt so alone.
dark emerging, helpless, frustration... to be frank, my negativity lately affected also...

then i called another friend, who i think i can count on. and so she is. she came to look for me.

there are several parking blocks and i couldn't tell which one i was in, and we were not familiar with that place. i didn't have a parking ticket. so, i just kept on trying.

suddenly, i made it! i am not sure what force was that, but i made it, and i was very glad.

then the next minute, i got her call, asking me again for my bearing, then i saw her.

i am even more glad that she actually came.

the result is never an issue when the effort means more than everything.

yet, i'm still glad that i made it with my bare hands.
well, if you think i over reacted, i thought so. its never really the incident happening that is affecting, but it triggers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home