Saturday, October 28, 2006

thanks

my previous entry was rather 'emo'... i'm sorry that i created a bad feeling to those who read. however, thanks to u people who really care about me and thanks for the phone calls (yes, not forgetting "QZ the rocker" who called from london, and promised he will call soon...), sms etc to cheer me up. thanks a lot...

but, i do get a better vision about: one really has to be independant in facing anything that comes along; no one can be helpful because, even if they are supportive, they won't wholly understand your situation and your feelings...

well, i'm growing up, so i hope i'm growing up as a whole, not only aging... or maybe i'm reaching the age where satisfaction comes from career... or, life that i'm looking forward...

3 Comments:

Blogger nit said...

i totally understand ur feeling. all these experiences make our life complete, n we'll learn to go through it. u urself are the 1 who have to face the problem, but ur friends around can always giv u a hand.

10:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't been able to visit your blog for such a long time! I don't know what's happening to you but I do agree with you that in the end of the day, you yourself is the one who can make decision or help yourself!
I'm also an undecisive person, I lvoe asking people for advices when I'm facing problems, but I know in the end of the day, I always follow my own's decisions! Nobody can help you! You yourself is the one who can help yourself!

5:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha...its so nice to admit that u r BLUR... hehehe...

-yv

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home