Friday, October 27, 2006

my day is ended up badly

i thought i want to *&^%$#@!*&=% about this light green metalic wira WLC 7635 that SNATCHED my car park space at Mid Valley just now... but i think the email that i just read makes me feel to sick to write about that...

sometimes, things just happened without any warning signal... u don't have time to know why; u only have time to accept the fact... and make a decision... there are always decisions waiting for non-decisive person like me to make...

and by the way, are u afraid to lose? how bad is losing? or if u haven't even own? maybe from now on, i'm more afraid of receiving than losing... because that's the starting point of losing... won't u just avoid from the beginning? and true, even if u give, and if nothing will come in return, don't be surprise... don't...

its biting... my heart is bitten... slowly bitten... please end it... now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Qz said...

Without the ups and DOWNS, life is meaningless, you are a strong girl, definitely capable of living through the downs and soar at the UPS =p

Cheer up la !!!!

5:25 pm  
Blogger nit said...

i'll always by ur side, no matter what've happened.

7:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Losing a person or the one you love is really heartbreaking. But if its not losing, you wouldn't apreciate the next love person.

Don't be afraid of receiving. But you have to receive it carefully. Its like taking risk. No risk no gain.

Love is not about losing, it's the journey that counts.

All my life I've been giving not expecting anything in return. Just hoping that 1 day the one I love could start a journey and walk through the journey together and not expecting the end.

I am still giving not expecting anything in return, although the one I love has choose the journey with another. This the way I chooses to walk the journey.

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home