Friday, June 30, 2006

food allergy

i was never allergy to any food till...

nurse

Lee-Yve-Vonn

me

*walk towards the doctor's room*smile to the nurse*walk in*
hi, doctor.

doc

yes, and u r here tonite for...

me

well, i was at the beach, Cherating end of May, then i got the sand bug bites, so i visited a doctor, and i finished the medicine. however, i'm not cured!

doc

let me see.

me

*showing the rashes*
these are the...

doc

i don't think it is due to the sand bugs.

me

*unbelievable*
really? then what's the...

doc

*checking out rashes on my skin*
those are not from the sand bugs. have u taken seafood recently?

me

yes... i just had...

doc

i think u are allergy to seafood.

me

*total surprise*
WHAT? but...

doc

it couldn't be the sand bugs. these patches are likely caused by food allergy.

me

*still in shock*
really? so, u mean i can't have seafood anymore?

doc

u'd better stop for 2 weeks, and take the medicine i'm giving u, then we see what's the result.

me

*like-i-have-a-choice kind of face*
okay... but...

doc

or do u prefer injection to tablets?

me

tablets.
*still in doubts*
u sure its food allery?

doc

yes, pretty much.
*smile*
so, if everything is good after 2 weeks, then u are allergy to seafood.

me

*disappointed*
thanks.

yes, i know i have not asked enough questions to understand more about my situation. but i was just too worried about not having seafood in the near future!

and guess what?
i was having dinner with Pei Ru last nite, and we were happily having Salmon fettucine and Mussels! yes, the doctor gave a green light to fish, but not mussels!!!
and today, i went to lunch, and had a noodle with squid!
i'm just so used to having seafood whenever i feel like! i think i need a reminder on everyone's forehead whenever i'm dining!

OH GOSH!!!

days without seafood... there are another 12 days to go... and hopefully it cured and i can take seafood in the near future... or it has nothing to do with seafood, both doctors i visited are just fools... or... i don't know... some good news please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home