Wednesday, July 23, 2008

can't be any lousier

i had more than 8 hours sleep last night. long enough, but no good, something is missing.

breakfast was adequate, i appreciate mum's mantou.

check my short film's editing for this last time before online, i was told that the editing slot will be so much tighter 2 days later onwards. not so bad, at least, it is sponsored and i got an experienced online editor to give me favour.

back to the office. the scripts was sent for amendment, i waited since yesterday morning, nothing came in, until 3p.m. when i finally need to leave for meeting at KL area.

i took a quick check, passed urgent information to my colleague and accelerated to the maximum. i reached the location's car park on time.

i was at B3, bad cell phone reception. i got a SMS directing me to the meeting venue. i was lost. i kept looking at the SMS and wonder what went wrong. i'm still in doubt. then i called, but they couldn't find me either. so another SMS reached me, telling me to just wait somewhere as they're finishing soon. but my guess is, i was not supposed to interrupt. i was late, that's the fact.

though, knowing me, i was pissed. then i took a deep breath. i should get a place where i can sit down and work on my script as that is URGENT. so, here i am.

expecting more updates, i log on to my gmail and found an email.
'i hate myself for loving you'.
i wanted to reply.
but no. whatever i say is crap. meaningless.

then followed by a call. i don't want to put them in words as i'm still trembling.

now, my boss and colleagues are on their way to see me.

*smile*

and see what's next!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!

sorry, i can't help to laugh. ^_^"

bite me.

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home