Monday, August 06, 2007

on the run

it all started from 3Aug...

on Friday, i woke up in the morning and went to Damansara to be a tutor. but things weren't that good, as my beloved student felt not in the mood, turned mad and i left.

it was already 5p.m. when i reached home. took a short nap till half past five, and got myself ready to a musical with mum. other than mum, i actually asked a friend, Phoena to join me, and we agreed to wait for convoy at 7p.m. at Jalan Pahang's McDonald's. too bad, it was a bad traffic day, she decided to call it off and my mum and i arrived at the performing hall at Sentul by 7:30p.m.

the musical ended at 10:30p.m. where mum decided to go dim sum with her old choir friends. of course, i followed.

i ended my day at around half past one, and woke up after seven and a half hours later.

i then drove to the radio station to meet up with my training buddies. i was half an hour late, but Anson and Moon weren't ready yet, and the Miss Late was eventually crowned to Christina.

we made our way to Purple Cane restaurant at Shaw Parade, Pudu and then everyone wanted to watch movie together at BTS nearby. the show time was 2p.m. and i was supposed to watch the 5p.m. movie from Australia Film Festival at KLCC.

yes, blame my bad time management, right after i finished 'Flash Point' at BTS, i took the monorail to Titiwangsa station to get my car drove back to my house, got my things packed and rushed to LRT Putra to get myself to KLCC. why didn't i go to KLCC from BTS? because my car was illegally parked at Jalan Lumut, near Jalan Pahang, and i had to got my things packed with me as i was going to Ipoh the day later.

i then reached KLCC at 5p.m. sharp. luckily, i got Koo to collect my tickets and passed to my beloved student a.k.a. bao already. we dashed into the cinema, and so sweet of her to buy me 100 plus already.

we finished movie titled, The Dish in a small cinema, sitting on 2nd and 3rd row from the screen. suffering...but luckily the movie was quite nice.

then we went for dinner and waited for the second movie at half past nine, and went home right after that. finally, a good sleep... but for only 5 hours as we needed to drive to Ipoh at 6a.m.

alarm rang at 5a.m. and we hit the road a quarter passed six. we reached Ipoh 2 hours later and found our breakfast-dim sum place. we ate and rushed ourselves to Kompleks Sukan DBI as our main purpose was to watch Howard's fencing competition!

Ipoh wasn't that fun when we didn't know the places well, but luckily Howard's competition was great! he won the Bronze medal and we started our journey back to KL at around 4p.m. the driver struggled so much to get her eyes opened and drove cautiously whereas the Bronze winner slept like a pig. me, as the co-driver tried my best to keep the driver entertained and conscious, but i wasn't doing a great job as i felt aslept after we passed Slim River.

when i woke up, it was already 16km to Rawang. my driver looked great without knowing she actually drove in asleep mode just now. Thank God i supposed.

clock striked a quarter to seven when we finally reached Damansara. the siblings dashed to shower as they needed to rush to the acu-pressure appointment at 7:30p.m. Sri Gombak.

my plan to watch the Wayang Kulit performance at Istana Budaya 8:30p.m. didn't came true as the acu-pressure thing finished at 8.30p.m. so we were semangat and went to watch a movie at KLCC.

as soon as we reached KLCC, we got the 9:30p.m. ticket, Simply Actors. i wasn't sure if it was the tiredness who got to me or the movie was just not nice, i didn't really enjoy the movie but it did contribute some laughters.

i was sent home right after the movie and went to bed. i then woke up ten hours later, had breakfast and lunch, now being a tutor again, at the Starbucks near my house, meanwhile, writing my blog...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home