Saturday, October 07, 2006

"fun" fair

Happy Belated Mid Autumn!!!

no doubt, i celebrated mine by going to a fun fair located near One Utama new wing. My sister, my friends and their family went there and tried to have fun too!

so, fun fair isn't that fun after the first game, Top Gun. serious, this is the first time i visited a fun fair and i really think i must visit another one to feel the fun of the fair...

my sis, my not so crazy friend and i had dinner right before we went there. that's the first wrong step. then, we meet up with the rest. after discussion, we decided to queue for the Top Gun that will actually turn 360 degrees... and the not so crazy friend opposed for her life. however, the crazy friend and the rest (included me) thought that it'd be real fun; at last, the not so crazy friend had to follow.

i was nervous and decided to shout out my lungs. my sis also screamed like a mad girl before even the irons started to move. whereas the crazy friend was so busy teasing the not so crazy friend.

then, something happened when i was swung (correct ar?) the first time, i felt weird... then, the second one, and each one getting higher and higher... i realized... the thing that protect you that is supposed to stick to your body whenever you play roller coaster kind of thing (i don't know what u call it) was not properly installed or something because i could feel myself almost flying out from the centre part everytime it went 90 degrees and above. since then, i wasn't enjoying the game at all, instead, i was worried... not very worried, but hoping it'd end soon.

after 5 minutes or more, i was safe (of course, or else i won't be writing this...) on the ground. unfortunately, my not so crazy friend started to vomit. and up to the deadline, she vomitted 4 times, and still feel like vomitting and dizzy until now... poor thing... and her younger brother vomitted once too!

therefore, the crazy friend decided to accompany her, and we split and 'have fun'. for the sake of not letting my sis down, we went for Ferris Wheel (and the rest think that its such a girlie game and they didn't feel like joining).

when the wheel started to go round, my stomach was upset. and everytime i tried to take a deep breath to make myself feel better, i inhaled HAZE...which was, TERRIBLE. next, i got headache (yes, i think my friends know that everytime my stomach feels bad, headache comes along). my sis tried her best to ask if they could stop the wheel at the last 3 rounds... sadly, NO. what i did? i didn't throw up but swallowed the nasty feeling i had by enjoying the hazy and windy night scenery.

as soon as we got down from the wheel, we said goodbye to the rest and went to our car. after i paid for the parking ticket, i waited for the not so crazy friend because she had her shopping goodies with me. and, i VOMITted too... like a water tap... but stopped quite soon, only once (*relief). luckily, i felt so much better this morning i woke up.

well, i shouldn't have had something that my stomach doesn't really allowed like potato salad and went for such a game... or i should've went for the antenna screenings by British Council.

so, how was your Mooncake or Lantern Festival?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home