Wednesday, April 18, 2007

unexpected

it was an hour ago when i tried my luck.

i almost got it... then i waited... i got it!
then ERROR! ;(

i tried again... one last chance i thought... then I GOT IT!

but i changed my mind.

i thought i want to travel alone, but i called See Nit. Vivian, please don't ask why not you because i'm here answering: because coincidentally, her birthday is within the date range. U might now ask, why not 3 person? Because i'm KIASU (influenced by Qi Zhen), fear of it might not have the same offer the next time i click in. after all, my initial idea was to travel alone (but chicken...sigh...).

but, she didn't pick up my call. Maybe performing, maybe sleeping... so, i called Ban Liong who told me she can't find a travel companion yesterday when we were having dinner.

so, its confirmed that we are traveling to Macau next year. Yes, next year. For the first time i'm planning something SOOOO ahead.

both of us are very excited about the free air tickets!
so, what are you waiting for? try your luck and grab yours!

******************************************************

u asked, i heard it, why not you.
you might not believe that you are the first person that came across my mind. but then i hesitate. i know you don't have the answer if you'll be around yet. so, i just skipped the asking part.
and i thought, i'd like us to visit Bali.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Qz said...

I am no longer that kiasu ady la !!

Ask Jean la !!! =p

(-__@-)

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home